LO'AMMI IS OPEN TO SUBMISSIONS!
We accept an array of submission options depending on the type of work you would like to submit, as well as on which of our platforms you would like to be published (Print/Web/Social). We welcome all forms of projects, from a video series, to a personal editorial project, to an op-ed article. If accepted for print, your work must be unpublished and exclusive throughout the review period up until publication, but for Web and Social platforms, there is a bit more freedom. Please be attentive to our submission guidelines below to consider which submission option is most suitable for you. All submissions must be sent to email@example.com for consideration.
Lo'Ammi is always looking for contributors to partake in our web and printed content. We expect experienced writers who can accept specific assignments or "freehand" for short features and profiles. We especially appreciate writers who are seeking to pitch story ideas, conduct interviews, and voice opinions. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out with your contact info and samples of your writing. If accepted, our editors will proofread all articles, and inspect for plagiarism, before publishing.
EDITORIAL SUBMISSION - PRINT
Editorial – Submitting your work can be done for free when sent directly to us outside of any third parties. Once submitted, our board will review your work and will either accept or decline. If accepted and approved for print submission, your editorial will be placed in our editorial calendar and will be published in the next print issue. You will be notified of expected date of publication.
EDITORIAL SUBMISSION - WEB
Web – Once submitted, our team will review your work and either accept or decline. If you are accepted and approved for Web Submission, we will advise of the exact date of publication once your editorial has been placed, usually within 1-2 weeks.
Your work can be submitted strictly for social media publishing, when specified. Submitted content will always be credited on our respective platforms.
Upcoming brands/designers are always welcome to submit material to Lo'Ammi.
By submitting work to Lo'Ammi, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. The submitter owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit to Lo'Ammi and is aware that they are permitting Lo'Ammi to:
• to print as online and/or web content
• to post on social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and on Lo'Ammi'’s website, which shall include whatever credits provided by the submitter
2. I consent to indemnify Lo'Ammi against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against Lo'Ammi regarding the use of the submitted material and related to any false or inaccurate statements or representations.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and that Lo'Ammi does not provide free print copies to collaborators that have been published in our printed issues. Lo'Ammi will provide digital material, upon request.
4. Participants who have partaken in submitted material (interviewees, models, etc.) have granted all relevant rights to the submitter.
All submissions are subject to review by our board; publication is not guaranteed!
If anything is unclear, or you have a different kind of submission in mind other than aforementioned, you can always reach out using the contact form below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.